注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

风景这边独好

笑对人生,开心生活

 
 
 

日志

 
 

【转载】预订房间英语口语  

2015-01-13 10:02:13|  分类: 英语学习 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |
本文转载自yueyue《预订房间英语口语》

1.I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.
下周二我想订一个双人房间。

2
What's the price difference?
两种房间的价格有什么不同?

3
A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night, one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.
一间双人房朝阳面的每晚140美元,背阴面的每晚115美元。

4
I think I'll take the one with a front view then.
我想我还是要阳面的吧。

5
How long will you be staying?
您打算住多久?

6
We'll be leaving Sunday morning.
我们将在星期天上午离开。

7
And we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.
我们盼望下周二见到您。

8
I'd like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of October 4 to the morning of October 10.
我想订一个带洗澡间的单人房间,104下午到1010上午用。

9
We do have a single room available for those dates.
我们确实有一个单间,在这段时间可以用。

10
What is the rate, please?
请问房费多少?

11
The current rate is $ 50 per night.
现行房费是50美元一天。

12
What services come with that?
这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢?

13
That sounds not bad at all. I'll take it.
听起来还不错。这个房间我要了。

14
By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible.
顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间。

 

附前台与汤姆之间的情景对话:

 

Front Desk: Royal Hotel, can I help you?
皇家酒店,我能为您服务吗?
Tom: Yes. I urgently need a room for tomorrow night, and do you have any vacancies?
我急需一个房间要明晚住,请问你们还有空房吗?
Front Desk: Yes, we have. What kind of room would you like?
还有空房。您需要什么样的房间?
Tom: I'd like a suite with an ocean view, please.
我想要一个可以看到海景的套房。
Front Desk: No problem, sir.
没问题,先生。
Tom: What is the price of the suite?
价格如何?
Front Desk: It is US$ 280 per night.
每晚280美元。
Tom: It is a little high. I'm told that your hotel is offering discount now.
价格有点高。我听说你们酒店正在打折。
Front Desk: Yes, but the offer ended yesterday. I'm sorry.
是的,但打折期昨天就结束了。很抱歉。
Tom: Oh, I see. Then do you have anything less expensive?
我明白了。那么你们是否还有其他便宜一点的套房?
Front Desk: No, sir. So far it is the least expensive suite for tomorrow night.
没有了,先生。到目前为止,这是能为明晚提供的最便宜的套房。
Tom: OK, I will take it. By the way, does the price include breakfast?
那好吧,我就预定它了。顺便问一下,房价是否包括早餐?
Front Desk: Yes, it does. Now could I have your name, please?
是的,包括早餐。现在我能请问您的尊姓大名了吗?
Tom: My name is Tom Zhang.
我叫汤姆,张。
Front Desk: Would you kindly spell it for me?
您能拼读一下吗?
Tom: That is T-O-M, Z-H-A-N-G.
T-O-M
Z-H-A-N-G
Front Desk: Thank you, I got it. And how long do you expect to stay?
谢谢,我记下了。另外您预计在此停留多久?
Tom: About three days.
大约三天。
Front Desk: OK. Our check-in time is after 1:00pm. And see you tomorrow.
好的。我们的登记时间是在下午一点钟之后。明天见。
Front Desk: Thank you. See you.
谢谢。明天见。

  评论这张
 
阅读(9)| 评论(0)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2017