注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

风景这边独好

笑对人生,开心生活

 
 
 

日志

 
 

【转载】老外超爱说的工作英语300句(1)  

2015-05-06 10:29:01|  分类: 【英语学习】 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |

1. I’m an office worker.
  我是一个上班族。
  实战一
  A:What do you do?
  你是做什么工作的?
  B: I’m an office worker.
  我是一个上班族。
  实战二
  A: Hi, nice to meet you here.
  嗨,很高兴在这儿见到你。
  B: Hello,nice to meet you too.
  你好,我也很高兴见到你。
  A: What do you do for a living?
  你是干哪一行的?
  B: I’m an editor. I’m an office worker.
  我是一个编辑。我是一个上班族。
  A;So am I.
  我也是。
  补充包
  I’m an ordinary office worker.
  我是一个普通的上班族。
  I’m a salary man.
  我是一个上班族。
  I do office work
  我是一个上班族。

2. I have a typical 9 to 5 job.
  我的工作是朝九晚五。
  实战一
  A: How many hours do you usually work one day?
  你一天通常要工作几个小时?
  B: I have a typical 9 to 5 job.
  我通常上午九点上班,下午五点下班。
  实战二
  A: Do you have time to travel with me?
  你有时间跟我旅行吗?
  B: sorry,I’m an office work.
  对不起,我是一个上班族。我通常上午九点上班,下午五点下班。
  补充包:
  My job is a nine-to-five one.
  我的工作时间是朝九晚五。
  Our office hours are from 9 a.m. to 5.p.m.
  公司的工作时间是上午九点到下午五点。
  I work a little longer than nine to five most days.
  多数时间,我的工作时间都超过朝九晚五的范围。

3. Don’t forget to punch in and out.
  别忘了上下班都要打卡。
  实战一
  A: Don’t forget to punch in and out.
  上下班都要记得打卡。
  B: I won’t.
  我不会忘得。
  实战二
  A:That’s all I’m telling you about the business in the office.
  在办公室里的事情我都告诉你了。
  B:Thank you very much.
  非常感谢。
  A:If you have any problem, don’t hesitate to ask me anytime.
  如果你有什么问题,随时问我。
  B:I will.
  我会的。
  A:Oh,I almost forget to remind you. Don’t forget to punch in and out.
  哦,差点忘了提醒你,上下班都要记得打卡。
  B: Ok. Thank you so much.
  好的,真是非常感谢。
  补充包:
  Don’t forget to clock in.
  不要忘记打卡。
  Don’t forget to clock in and clock out.
  不要忘了上下班打卡。
  Did you punch in?
  你上班打卡了吗?
  Did you punch out?
  你下班打卡了吗?

4. How is your project going?
  你的项目进行的怎么样了?
  实战一
  A: How is your project going?
  你的项目进行的怎么样了?
  B: Everything goes well.
  一切进展顺利。
  实战二
  A: George,How is your project going?
  乔治,你的项目进行的怎么样了?
  B: It’s coming along well, but a little delayed.
  进展不错,但时间上有点拖延。
  A: Can you finish it on time?
  能按时按成吗?
  B: I will try my best. And I think there’s no problem.
  我会尽力,我想没什么问题。
  A: OK.
  那就好。
  补充包:
  How are things going?
  事情进行得如何了?
  How are things at work?
  工作进行得怎么样了?
  That went well.
  进行得很顺利。

5. I can handle it myself.
  我会自己想办法的。
  实战一
  A:I can handle it myself.
  我会自己想办法的。
  B: I believe you.
  我相信你。
  实战二
  A:Can you settle it?
  你能搞定吗?
  B:I can handle it myself.
  我会自己想办法的。
  A: But I think teamwork would be better.
  但我认为团队协作会更好。
  B: Everyone has urgent matter to deal with.
  每个人都有要紧的事情要处理。
  A: I see.
  我知道了。
  补充包:
  I can take care of it myself.
  我会自己想办法的。
  I can figure it out myself.
  我会自己想办法的。
  I’ll do something about it.
  我会想办法的。

  评论这张
 
阅读(11)| 评论(0)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

在LOFTER的更多文章

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2017